The odds are relatively low you will lose your luggage when you travel on board an airplane. Statistically, according to the Air Travel Consumer Report issued by the U.S. Department of Transportation, you face less than a one percent chance that a major airline will misplace your bags. Nevertheless, don’t just pack, LuxeTravelPak your belongings whenever you travel.
Because beyond losing your luggage, think about these top five potential luggage nightmares:
- Shampoo, gel and mousse squirt out all over your packed clothing. The disaster is completely avoidable with LuxeTravelPak cases loaded with click-top bottles filled with your personal favorites, not the hotel mini-bottles that dry out your hair.
- A mouthwash bottle opens up inside your bag causing green gooey liquid to leak out the sides of your suitcase.
- The $300 anti-aging creams you rely on come undone and absorb into your clothing, wasting the product.
- Your Chanel liquid make-up foundation bottle cracks and the beige liquid stains everything inside your suitcase.
- The spray-on aerosol deodorant that keeps you smelling fresh explodes all over your red Christian Louboutins. They are sticky now from toe-to-heel and everywhere in between.
All of those luggage disasters could have been completely avoided with the durable, airtight LuxeTravelPak hard-sided mini travel case. A bottle bracket and storage net keeps three of the included 2 ounce EZ-click-lock or spray top bottles in place.
When you’re not traveling with your TSA-compliant LuxeTravelPak, take them along boating, camping, cruising, fishing, river rafting and to the gym. The uses are innumerable. Why not pack your jewelry safely away in a LuxeTravelPak or loan them to your kids for their school supplies. Available in a variety of fashion-forward colors, LuxeTravelPak cases are durable up to 200 pounds.